Svenskt Tenn's marketing department has its workplace at Svenskt Tenn's headoffice and in the store on Strandvägen. The department works with all forms of communication and marketing regardless of channel and ranges from production, store design, digital marketing to PR and events.
As the Svenskt Tenn PR Manager you will have a key role within the department since you handle press and media relations for all markets. This role oversees all media relationships and PR strategy. As our PR manager you will have an important role for Svenskt Tenn on our journey building an international brand.
The PR Manager will mainly work with our key markets: Sweden, USA, UK, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
- Responsible for a yearly PR plan
- Drive brand awareness, visibility and positioning in the international design and lifestyle marketplace with a strong focus on Svenskt Tenns key markets
- Own the PR and brand ambassador strategy, guidelines and programs
- Ideate engaging story pitches and editorial content for the brand, collections and product submissions
- Manage PR events in line with the brand and marketing strategy
- Follow up to secure the strongest possible coverage, monthly reporting to Digital Marketing Manager and board
- Cultivate, build and maintain relationships with media, Stylists and ambassadors
- Devise and execute world-class creative PR and brand ambassador collaborations
- Lead the creation and development of tools, assets and press kits
- Manage the PR and brand ambassador program budget
- Produce PR and ambassador reporting in partnership with the PR team on a monthly and annual basis. Analyze and review results to identify key insights and improve the way Svenskt Tenn works within these fields
- Responsible for crisis PR strategy in partnership with the Digital Marketing Manager
- Evaluate incoming PR opportunities on an ongoing basis
- >6 years of PR experience
- Knowledge of the interior and lifestyle media landscape
- Knowledge of and existing relationships with VIPs, Editors and Stylists
- Solution-oriented and hands-on
- A strong team player with a positive outlook
- Self-motivated, responsible, and confident
- Innovation-led, happy to challenge current processes and explore new practices
- Business and results-oriented with a growth mindset
- Understand and embrace the Svenskt Tenn brand, culture and values
- Fluent in English
Closes: 2022-10-31 We will be interviewing candidates continuously.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full-time. 100%
Salary: After agreement.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter to Tora Grape, Marketing Manager.
We review applications continuously and the position may be filled before the set end date.