Millesgården is a museum in Stockholm that was the home of artists. It was built in 1908 by sculptor Carl Milles and his wife, artist Olga Milles. The pink bungalow on the estate was completed in 1951 and was built as a residence for Anne Hedmark, Carl Milles’ assistant. Already then, the house was decorated by Svenskt Tenn and its founder Estrid Ericson, with furniture, fabrics and lamps designed by Josef Frank. For Christmas 2022, we have returned to decorate the living room for Christmas.