Svenskt Tenn's marketing department has its workplace at Svenskt Tenn's headoffice and in the store on Strandvägen. The department works with all forms of communication and marketing regardless of channel and ranges from production, store design, digital marketing to PR and events.
The Junior Graphic Designer at Svenskt Tenn is a creative and producing position that will be responsible for graphic design and through that area develop the Svenskt Tenn brand on all platforms. The planning, creation and development will be in close collaboration with the Marketing Manager and the Senior Art Director.
The Graphic Designer will be a position including working with layout, design logotypes, logos, icons, retouch, final art, graphic design and illustration related work. This work shall be done within the Svenskt Tenn’s brand profile and tone of voice. The position includes administration of the different platforms that might be included in the daily work, dropbox, drive, media room.
The Graphic Designer works closely with administration and ordering from printers and other external suppliers.
- Support and collaborate with the Senior Art Director for campaign shoots
- Create and distribute content for each campaign and all channels. Including but not excluded to: Website, B2B Site, Newsletter, Social Media.
- Develop templates for newsletter, automated emails and transactional emails.
- Create invitations and fit all creative assets into each area of use.
- Folders, brand information, press releases created; Internal and external
- Interactive PDF’s and print originals.
- Creative assets for all online advertising (display, social media etc.)
- Research for design development
- Assisting in retouching of imagery when needed, cut downs of video footage from photoshoots and basic video edits for social media.
- Update media bank with new content.
- Together with the marketing team develop and create new ideas and visual content for each season. Based on the brand, collections, important holidays and other big happenings.
- Graphic design and layout for folders, print, POS material etc.
- Liaise with third party agencies for print, retouch etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in fine arts or visual arts
- Adobe Creative suite
- Basic knowledge in After Effects
- Visual concept and layout
- Team player
- Structured way of working
- Excellent graphic design eye and typography skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- A perfectionist eye for detail
- Works well under pressure and delivers high-end work with tight deadlines
Closes: 2022-12-31 We will be interviewing candidates continuously
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full-time. 100%
Salary: After agreement
Apply with your CV and a cover letter to Tora Grape, Marketing Manager.
We review applications continuously and the position may be filled before the set end date.